Monday, September 28, 2009

Oregon Here We Come



Friday Ben and I leave for Eugene Oregon on a Jet plane pretty sure I will be back again...I think!!! KIDDING!!! I am so excited to go back and see my friends, my college, go shopping ,eat some killer food, enjoy the beautiful views, watch the Ducks play and hang with 2 wonderful little girls!!!!! I can not wait to show Ben the ocean!!!

Very sad because I will not see Ryus until October 16th, he left for work and will be back Friday night and we leave for Oregon on friday morning so we will miss him before we leave, so sad!! I get back on a Monday and then he gets back from work that Friday so a very long time. Ryus is back to work, as long as he takes care of himself and does not push it, this is a good thing!!




1 comment:

  1. I have never been to Oregon and I have ALWAYS wanted to go! Have a blast! I am sure Ben will LOVE the beach!!

    ReplyDelete