Sunday, September 20, 2009

Official




it has been 12 days since ben has nursed.So...I am going to say its official, ben weaned himself! It was bitter sweet and very hard at first, but now it is such a nice FREEDOM!!! Jessie I figured out how to wean our boys, just flick him! KIDDING!!

I am still pumping so I don't get engorged, and Ben love his half milk half breast milk. I wwas scared to give him milk at first but did not have much of a choice, but it has gone really well. When I give him him sippy of milk he chugs the whole thing at once!! CRAZY KID!

2 comments:

  1. Glad it worked out for you. Cant tell you how much I stressed over when and how to take her off. Moms dont need extra stress. Glad he likes his 1/2 & 1/2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia weaned herself, she was 11 1/2 months old. I didn't want to bother with formula so I just started giving her a little cows milk in the morning! She LOVED it! It was nice being done, but there were times that I missed it. It seems like after you stop nursing they all the sudden turn into GIANTS! Good luck pumping, it never worked for me!

    ReplyDelete