Monday, May 18, 2009

An ode to an old friend

Today I had the pleasure of hanging out with one fantastic mother of 3!! I was not sure how she did it but she does and she does it so well. I was so proud to see her be so under control, I mean she was more cool then me.... and I have just one!! I defiantly look up to her and I hope one day that I can be as great of a mother as she is! I mean... to only 2, I could never and would never have more than that!!! I love you Tess and you are so wonderful!! I now know that you could handle 7... no problem!

4 comments:

  1. Jess,
    Its Jen Buhr Rogers I saw you on Brandi's blog and thought I would hop over and say hi. You have such a handsome son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could handle 3....but totally support stopping at 2 as well. I'm just so glad you have your lil guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thought of 3 kiddos makes me want to vomit! I am still trying to talk myself into getting prego again! TESS is wonder woman! What a great gal! We are lucky to know her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh shucks... be quiet. i am so NOT pro. but thank you Jessica. don't forget we were AT MY HOUSE. Where I am able to pawn them off to the toyroom. It would have been an entirely different story were we in public. :). I am SO glad you came to hang out! lets do it again soon. love you! you are such a good friend. and a GREAT mother you could handle as many as you wished for :). and I love your perfect son.

    ReplyDelete