Monday, March 30, 2009

What a day for FirSTs

Last night Ben rolled over... all by himself!! Which I missed, but dad, grandpa John and Uncle Tyke all got to see!!

ANd of course I missed it because I am the one who has had the video camera on Ben for weeks now waiting for him to roll on film...and its not that it was not on film...but that it was not for me!!! I am the one with him 23 3/4 hours of the day!!! Sucks to be me!!! OH well...I am over it! I will wait my turn! BOO!

Ben also found his feet last night as well, I am so excited to see him grab them, I have been showing him that he had feet for a while but he showed no interest!!!

And also...Ben has found out that the hairy guy that sleeps next to his mom is actually someone very important. HIS DADDY!
If you don't know Ryus's schedule you wouldn't understand! Once Ben gets used to Ryus being here, he gets sent out of town so its been hard for Ryus to really connect with Ben, I mean he connects with him but Ben just has to warm back up to him once he gets home! But now Ben lights up when Ryus walks in and follows him when he walks out of the room. He loves his daddy and I love that BEn has finally made that connection!!! He actually smiles more for Ryus then me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your family is adorable. I know what you mean when you talk about connecting, but children will always know their parents. Dominick took to his dad very quickly when he came home. Your son is beautiful......

    ReplyDelete