Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not on my watch

So I love following Jessie Pennington's blog and I find it funny how right after Crew does something Ben does!!! I feel like I copy her blog, but I swear Jessie are boys are just alike!

The other day at Grandma Sue's Ryus had Ben on the ottoman tickling him and Ryus turn's to look at the TV and I turn to look at Ben and...low and behold Ben learned to do a back flip...right off the ottoman!!! He cryed and cryed and cryed some more and was a very sad boy!!!  

It broke my heart to see that he was so scared!! But the most exciting part (as if there should be) was that it was not my fault!!!

I have pictured the day when Ben would roll off the bed and I would cry because I would feel like a horrible mom...but now Ryus can ! Sorry sweetie!!! I just really thought is was going to be me!


2 comments:

  1. YOUR SO FUNNY!!

    First, I would NEVER think that you were copying my blog.

    unless.....

    You tried to say that Ben fell off the couch while you were scoping out the neighborhood creep WITH BINOCULARS that turned out to be the Gas Company.

    I am just waiting for the day when Grant gets to witness Crew taking a tumble off the couch, the bed, the changing table, anything really.

    And your right, you just feel so much better about it when it's not your fault! I on the other hand was not as fortunate, and I had to take the blame! BOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess! Megan told me about your blog. Ben is absolutely adorable! I love all the pictures of him!

    ReplyDelete