Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Loves Food...CheCk




 
Last night I gave Ben cereal for the first time! He LOVED it!! He wasn't too sure what to do at first and then finally got the hang of it and would open his mouth when he saw the spoon headed his way!! I guess it makes me a little sad that he is growing up so fast, and that soon he won't be as dependant on me for food. 
Ryus was so excited, he kept saying...so I can feed him now right...so if you leave I can feed him right?

I feel like he is too little to be eating food...

1 comment:

  1. Jess he is so cute! Nolan loved it too when Livi could eat food! Thanks for calling me the other day! My phone has been ringing off the hook! I haven't had a chance to return all my calls, but Thanks! We are very excited for them! It's been fun!

    These babies do grow up fast, pretty soon he will be crawling, walking and then getting really sassy! Ok wait that is just my little girl that is sassy!

    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete