Saturday, August 1, 2009

WAS I DREAMING

BEN SLEPT ALL NIGHT LONG LAST NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE!!!! HORRAY FOR HIM AND ME!!!!

For you who have not been following this on facebook, 4 nights ago I decided that I was tired of being tired and that I was going to let Ben CIO (cry it out). So I bucked up and stuck to my guns and he did GREAT. Here's the run down:

Night 1: He woke at 11:30, cryed for 10 minutes went back to sleep. Woke again at 1:00 cryed for 15 minutes went back to sleep. Then woke at 7:00.

Night 2: He woke at 4:30am, cryed for 1 hour and 20 minutes (that was a little hard) and slept until 7:00.

Night 3: I think I heard him once, but it was only a peep and then he slept until 7:00

Last night: I did not hear him once and he slept until 7:00am

I wish I would have done this months ago, but I am glad that this (knock on wood) has worked!!!

Oh and if anyone knows how to fix my post, it wont let me change any of my font anymore, I cant make it bigger or change the color or font style....help...I am tired of having boring font!!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY jess!!!!!! That is awesome!

    Night TWO was the worst for us also!!!

    Im not too sure about the whole font situation...I haven't been blogging lately because my family has been in town. If I figure it out, I will message you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad! It is rough for a few days, but then it's so worth it when they sleep through the night! You are a good mama! Ben is lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the fair tonight! Your pictures were BEAUTIFUL!! My mom & I loved the one of your niece ( I am guessing?)!! Good job Jess! I would love to learn some Photo shop tricks from you!

    ReplyDelete