Monday, August 31, 2009

10 months


Yesterday Ben was 10 months old, and to celebrate he woke with a snotty nose!!! Poor guy!!! You first birthday is right around the corner and boy do your daddy and I have a WONDERFUL FANTASTIC birthday planned for you, and we don't even care if you won't remember!!! Cause we WILL!!!!

Here are a few things about Ben:

He weighs 20lbs 4oz

Crawls EVERYWHERE

Stands on EEVERYTHING

LOVES avocado's, eggs, cheese, & pasta

LOVES that his daddy is home

LOVES his daddy's wheelchair

LOVES to wave at absolutely EVERYTHING

Can open drawers and cabinets, and has to empty EVERYTHING out of them, I actually don't mind this!! It keeps him busy while I cook!!

Ben has to throw every piece of left over food on the ground when he is finished eating, this really bugs!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE when he gives me kisses, and actually gives them when I ask, MY FAVORITE!!!!


*****so my next post is a Ryus update about his legs, so stay tuned!!!!************

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Crew has a snot nose too, fun fun stuff...eh?

    I'm impressed that you guys have his B-day party planned! Im sure it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete