Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ben & Pax 1st Camp Experience


we took the boys camping this last weekend at Junction Creek and we had so much fun!!! Junction Creek is literally 8 miles from the middle of Durango, so we did not have to travel very far!!! Ben loved to be outside and he did so good, until it as nap time...but who could blame him!!

And Paxton was great...we all tryed really hard not to tell him NO and just let him explore and he did awesome, we did not lose him and he only got one knot on his head...good job Chad!!!! Paxton's favorite thing was that he got to play with a hammer when daddy was not a around and all he would say is I'm ham, I'm ham!!! think thats short for I'am hammering!!! I just love that little boy!!!

We ate very well and had a great time with Chad's family!!! Only thing missing.... Rochell!!!!


And there are lots of pictures thats why I did a slideshow and it is being stupid and it sometimes shows all the pictures and sometimes not!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so cute! I think I had to watch the slid show twice just to make sure that I saw them all! So how was it camping with a baby? Somedays I want to attempt it, and somedays not.....

    You rock girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie,

    I took a play pin and that was a life saver!!! we actually slept in a good ol tent and all, and it was not too bad!!! Just go up at noon the first day and then leave in the morning!!! I loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete