Thursday, June 11, 2009

Trying to be CReaTiVe


So I have been wanting some cool hats for Ben, but I am refusing to pay $30 for them. SO....I thought I could make them, I downloaded a pattern for a cool hat with a brim on it and try ed...i failed miserably! 

So....the next best thing is to take the yarn to my master crocheting step mom and have her do it for me! It turned out pretty cute! I am begging her to make a brown one for Ben!!!

What am I thinking that I can do this kind of stuff, its hard, especially when its a pattern written in some kind of babble that I am sup post to know..








7 comments:

  1. That is the most adorable hat ever! I am with you on paying outrageous amounts of money for something they will grow out of in a few months! I would encourage you to keep trying though, the first time never turns out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute! It's amazing what you can do when you have kids! They are quite the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love to use those hats on babies in pictures. I just bought a crapload of them. I am soooo not the making hats type. Not patient enough at all. He is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey and I also had an idea. When you get tired of taking Bens pictures let's switch and you shoot my kids and I shoot yours. I can't shoot mine much because they don't listen to me...and pictures of them together...well that just doesn't happen unless I take two separate pics and photoshop them together. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's such a good idea jess! i never thought of that! he is a hat boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you mrs. crafty!! I love it! It is so adorable and such a cute idea! I wouldn't even know where to begin!

    ReplyDelete