Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My motorcycle jumping HuBBy










Ben and I went out to watch Ryus jump at the Blanco track! I just loved watching him do this...it is so SEXY!!! Rarrrrr! Anyways...Ryus is AMAZING at this, he is also one hill climbing machine!! Ryus loves to be on his bike...hence that is why he has 3 of them! Do you think I have 3 of any thing?kidding!! I am a huge supporter of Ryus and his dirtbikes, he has such a love for them, he already talks about when we can get Ben on one!!! Oh...and that we are only having boys, no girls. Hay...girls can ride bikes too...I will prove this to him very soon!!

3 comments:

  1. Very Cool! Pax and Ben will be out there before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! I didnt realize my brother was so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are much braver then I am!

    I am terrified of that kind of business and to think of Crew doing something like that just sends me over the edge.

    Very cool pics!

    ReplyDelete