Monday, August 29, 2011

Beloved ipad - R.I.P

My lovely husband left the ipad on the roof of my car!
And when the speed limit changes in Bloomfield, due to the road construction , it flew off and was ran over a million times!!




Currently taking donations to replace!! I miss my beloved ipad!

Dear iPAD,

You were always there for me when I am stuck nursing a cranky baby and she never wants to let go!

You taught Ben his shapes and colors in spanish!

You entertained Ben when we had a long drive or were at the DR office!

You were always there late at night once the kids were in bed to check e-mails and catch up with the outside world!

You were there when i needed a recipe and my printed would not print, I could just take you in kitchen with me!!

I will miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment