Wednesday, August 10, 2011

3 Month update


Yesterday Mary Jane was 3 months old! We are taking her official 3 month pictures tomorrow but I wanted to share these 2 photos.
Mary Jane so much looks like her brother, even tho these pictures dooooo NO justice to the real deal in person!The picture above are of both of them at 3 months old! Besides the fact that she has brown eyes and Ben has blue I feel like she is Ben all over again when I look at her. But boy do they differ in everything else!
Blogging has defiantly been put on the back burner, but I have tons of pictures that I will be catching up on soon! What can I say, the whole 2 kid thing now is STILL kicking my butt! But you all knew that. Just wishing they napped at the same time, went to bed at the same time and decided to be cranky butts when Ryus was home! But no such luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment