Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Zoo!




                                                                  MY BOYS!!!
                                                          Paxton telling me to stop!!
                             Look at those baby blues, what a cutie! I love this boy!
                                          I love the little baby monkey's hair in this picture


Please excuse the hair, the wind was blowing, I swear I know how to do my hair...most of the time

Rochell, Chad, Tyke, Ryus and I took the boys to the Zoo today! I could not believe how cool it was. Ben was kind of interested in the animals but he needs to be a little older, but the adults loved it! He did so good, Ryus and I had him in the sling and he didn't make a peep!!! He is such a good baby!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures!!

    I have never used a baby sling before, I always wished I would of got one of those. I guess its just a little too late now, I might break my back trying to tote Crew around in a sling!

    Looks like so much fun!

    PS. I LOOOOOOOVE THE SHIRTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! We are going for Memorial Day; ) Ben is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete