Wednesday, September 28, 2011

4 month update

Mary Jane was 4 months old September 10...so I am a little late on this but better late then never in the blogging world

!

Miss Mary Jane is such a chunk!

Weight 15 lbs 1.5 oz 80%
Height 26 in 95%


Her now:

  • Loves to be talked to more then a fat girl loves cake!!

  • Loves her brother

  • Was sleeping thru the night but that has ALL changed
  • (any advice will be appreciated)

  • Sleeps in her swing, but now i am trying to get her to sleep in the crib
  • (any advice on this would be appreciated)

  • Takes 4 to 5 naps a day
  • ( I am talking cat naps for the most part)

  • She went from a semi-colicky baby to a very enjoyable baby!!

  • Skipped 3-6month clothes and went right to 6-9 months

  • Hates to get dressed

  • Loves bath's, but only if she has a warm towel when you get her out!
  • (spoiled already)

  • Found her feet

  • Reaches for everything!

  • Drool MONSTER

She has the best brown eyes, and looks so much like her daddy!

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute! and she sounds just like my baby! He was 4 months on the 20th and weighs 17lbs. He was sleeping great too, but is up 2-3 times a night now! And he LOVES his swing! He sleeps in his crib all night, but will only sleep long naps (longer than an hour) if he is in his swing! So funny! Sorry I don't have any advice, I just wanted to say you aren't alone! I think his waking up at night started because he got a little cold a few weeks ago, but it seems to be getting a little better. I've also started giving him a little rice cereal before bed, hoping that will help. Good luck! Share any success you have so I can try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is probably going through a growth spurt so is hungrier at night. I would try the rice cereal before bed. I would put a teaspoon in the bottle before bedtime, you have to make sure the nipple is bigger because it is thicker. If you don't do bottles you can try spoon feeding but I always found the bottle worked best.
    Good Luck and she is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete