Wednesday, March 16, 2011

32/33 Weeks








It is so hard to take your own maternity photos!
I find it hard to want to pay someone when you
have ALL the stuff to do your own!
SO I set up shop in the garage once again...
and had My BF Bonnie take the pictures...
and hope for the best!!


As of tomorrow we have 6 weeks left.
Thats crazy talk to me.
But time can take its time!
I am really starting the uncomfortable
part of this pregnancy but I still am
not ready for this baby to come!
I am prepared as far as STUFF
But not mentally ready to have 2 kids yet!
IT SCARES ME!!

So any advice from you moms on the 1 to 2 transition...
GREATLY APPRECIATED

I left the HOT momma ones for Ryus eyes only

7 comments:

  1. First of all, you look great!

    As far as advise, I think you will do just fine. I just prepared for the worst, {hahaha} that way I wasn't surprised by anything. The first couple months of it are kind of a haze to me now, but I do remember not thinking it was as hard as I expected. That's a good sign...right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess you are one lovely gal! Good luck with baby number 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the belly shots! you look great! i can't believe i only have like 8 weeks left too. Aahh! Crazy. You will do great and I can't wait to see pics. She is going to be beautiful just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful and Bonnie did great! I think the hardest part going from 1 to 2 was the sleep issue. Oh and getting 2 kids ready seems to take WAY more time. I know I was constantly late the first few months, it seemed no matter how much time I gave myself to get ready I was still running behind! I tried really hard to get my kids to have a similar schedule, that way I could still get the sleep I needed during the day. I also made sure that I included Dominick in as much of the stuff as I could. He would "help me" all the time. I think it really made the transition for him smoother. Good luck, you will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful! What a pretty mama. Take advantage of having just one kid for the next few days, the chaos will arrive all too soon :)

    ReplyDelete