Sunday, December 13, 2009

Randomness @ ITS fiNEst






Ryus and I found that Ben loves maple syrup and likes to suck on the bottle with his pants half down!!! I just love finding these kinds of things! So now Ben gets syrup on his waffles instead of applesause or yogurt! RYUS INSISTED!!!

P.s. I have always wanted a really good POINT & CLICK cheap camera to just whip out for these SPECIAL occasions and I can't seem to find one! I got a NIKON COOLPICs on BLACK friday hoping I would love it and not so much!!! I am tired of missing out on funny stuff because I am trying to put on my lens and check my settings!!! So...sorry such horrible pictures!!!

4 comments:

  1. You guys don't eat syrup with your pants down? I thought this was totally normal!

    Such a little stud!

    ps. My bf had the Nikon Coolpics and didn't really love it either. I don't LOVE mine, but I like it okay and its the Canon Powershot. Let me know if you find something you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my mom a coolpix and I opened it to get it all ready for her. It'll be good for her because she can't focus a lens or adjust settings very well, but as for me...I hated it. The only thing I've found works it to keep the D90 with a all purpose lens on it and it's only for around the house. It's lighter than the D700 or D200 so it feels easier to use, pictures come out nice...but still not as convenient as a point and shoot. Oh well. That's what we get for being so picky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's getting so big! Funny pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of Amanda's little Andrew. We call him Buddy the Elf because of his love for syrup! Ben is a little cutie! He is getting so big!!

    I am feeling good this pregnancy (to answer your FB question). I am really tired. Chasing a 2 year old can do that to you I guess?! We find out Friday what we are having, and I can hardly stand it!!

    ReplyDelete