Monday, November 9, 2009

We have a walker

3 days before Ben's birthday he was getting better about trying to walk, but then the day after his birthday it was on!

Every chance he gets to walk he does, he holds his little arms up to balance and he takes off! Craziness I tell you!! But I LOVE it!

I feel so bad for him cause he crash and burns ALL the time and he just get right back up and tries again! What a trooper!!

SO far he has walked from the dishwasher around the island into the den and to the computer desk, for you who have never been to my house that is quite the walk for a beginner!

5 comments:

  1. I love when they start walking! It is so cute!

    I have been feeling really good! The only time I was sick was with the flu (not fun)! We find out what we are having in another month and I can't wait! It's almost your turn Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome, your baby is getting big. Time for another.....hehehehe

    ReplyDelete